Legal withdrawal period - 14 days
Application of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the buyer has 14 days from the date of delivery of his order to return any item that does not suit him and request an exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of return costs which remain the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns are to be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) allowing them to be re-marketed in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice.
If the returned products show excessive signs of use, indelible soiling or missing accessories or packaging preventing them from being re-marketed as new, a discount will be applied to the reimbursement according to the following scale (non-exhaustive list):
- Packaging element (protection or stabilization of the product during transport): 7%
- Accessory: 10%
- Accessory essential to the functioning of the product: 20%
- Damaged products will not be taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, using the withdrawal form available on this website. In this case, an acknowledgment of receipt will be immediately communicated by email to the buyer. Any other mode of declaration of withdrawal is accepted. It must be unambiguous and express the desire to retract.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, the price of the product (s) purchased and the initial delivery costs are reimbursed.
If the right of withdrawal is partially exercised (return of certain products only and not of the complete order), the reimbursement of the initial shipping costs will be pro-rated according to the number of returned items.
Special case of PAYPAL payments: the commission charged by Paypal will not be refunded in the event of cancellation or withdrawal of the order given the fact that Paypal does not refund this commission in the event of cancellation (see paypal general conditions), also from fact of the high rate this one: 2.90%; Thanks for your understanding.
The return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
The exchange (subject to availability) or reimbursement will be made at the latest, within 14 days of receipt by the seller of the products returned by the buyer under the conditions provided above.
1 - According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the following cases:
- supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles;
- supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- for the supply of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, the execution of which has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.