- 16mm high density wood.
- Easy assembly without drilling, gluing, pre-drilled / punched holes and markers.
- Dimensions: 60.4x47.2x64.7 (H)
- Removable cabinet.
- Removable panel.
- Compatible with clip-on buttons.
- Compatible with screens up to 24 inches.
- Bezel plexi PPMA 4mm or tempered glass 4mm (option)
- 8cm holes for loudspeakers.
- Location for fan (80mm) and electrical base.
- Internal dimension for the screen: 55.5cm wide
- Effective visible surface of the Bezel: 57x32.5cm
- Solidity Guaranteed!
If you are not sure of all the parts to buy to build your Bartop, please contact us.
We will help you select the necessary parts and / or prepare a tailor-made quote for you.
Want to relive the sensations of the arcade games of yesteryear?
We offer you this 16mm MDF wooden kit for the realization of a bartop.
Designed by us and made in France, it will allow you to build a Bartop without any drilling or gluing.
The marks and pre-drilled holes will prevent you from making mistakes or making hesitant adjustments.
The wood selected for its density will even allow you to disassemble it if necessary: to change the bezel for example in the event of scratch or breakage.
You can also use buttons to clip on the panel (type sanwa OBSF / C for example), without risking damage to the wood in the event of a change.
The panel can be dismantled and reassembled at will thanks to its specific fixing system.
Simplified closing system: clip and it's securely closed!
Solidity is really what characterizes this model!